Cricket Net Blinkers
Cricket Net Blinkers
Our Cricket net blinkers will ensure the batsman is not distracted by the adjoining cricket net lanes, meaning the batsman will be giving the ball 100% concentration ensuring higher quality and more effective practice. They also give an increased level of privacy to the batter.
The heavy duty white wicket panel also works as a site screen making the ball easier to see. The Blinkers will also extend the life of your cricket net as they reduce wear and tear on the sides of your net, giving you great value for money in the long run and also potentially reducing injury.
Very easy installation as comes complete with top and bottom grommets and pre attached hooks every 50cm for easy installing and removal.
BLI001: 1.8m x 18.5m
We also offer a bespoke service on this product:
- Any size made to order
- Bespoke printing service available, ideal for promoting your club or advertising opportunities for your sponsors
- Standard colour green - other colours available on request
UK delivery charges are as follows. Once you have added a product to the shopping cart, the relevant cost is added automatically.
- Up to 45Kg = £15
- 46 - 135kg = £40
- Over 136kg = £80
*Delivery charges are for Mainland UK address only and excludes the Highlands and Isle of Wight. Postage and packing rates listed above are inclusive of VAT.
For delivery prices outside of Mainland UK, please phone 0117 966 9684.
Please note, a signature will be required upon delivery unless we have authorisation from you that the goods can be left without signature in a secure location.
Standard Delivery & Bespoke Items
- All standard orders are normally despatched within 3 - 5 working days providing the product is in stock.
- We will confirm all delivery dates with you post ordering.
- Bespoke items have an 8-10 weeks lead time and your delivery date will be confirmed as part of the order process.
- If you require any further information which is not available by following our customer services links, please contact us directly email@example.com or call our customer service number on 0117 966 9684.
"Having used Portanets over the past few years in my own training with the Irish squad I knew they would be ideal to help me in my work with Irish clubs, colleges, schools, and also helping players to improve their game in a one to one or small group session.
It's such a versatile piece of kit that I can use in group sessions with clubs and also in a 1 on 1 or small group skills session. It offers real benefits to players at all levels and the ease at which it is assembled makes it a valuable asset to clubs and players alike.”