Cricket Ball Stop Netting Kit
Ball Stop Kit
Our ball stop net is durable and high quality whilst being easy to assemble in just minutes. It functions perfectly in a home, club or school setting and it can be used for a multitude of sports. It will ensure you don't lose any of your balls as the high quality netting will catch balls up to very high speeds without a problem. The ball stop net can even be used to protect your square in the closed season in a school or club setting.
- 1m x 25m
- Strong, durable net
- Green colour
- Can be customised on request
Comes supplied with 7 push in light and durable posts, which makes assembly simple and carrying the ball stop kit around much easier and lightweight.
BS0007: 1.2m(H) x 25m(W)
UK delivery charges are as follows. Once you have added a product to the shopping cart, the relevant cost is added automatically.
- Up to 45Kg = £15
- 46 - 135kg = £40
- Over 136kg = £80
*Delivery charges are for Mainland UK address only and excludes the Highlands and Isle of Wight. Postage and packing rates listed above are inclusive of VAT.
For delivery prices outside of Mainland UK, please phone 0117 966 9684.
Please note, a signature will be required upon delivery unless we have authorisation from you that the goods can be left without signature in a secure location.
Standard Delivery & Bespoke Items
- All standard orders are normally despatched within 3 - 5 working days providing the product is in stock.
- We will confirm all delivery dates with you post ordering.
- Bespoke items have an 8-10 weeks lead time and your delivery date will be confirmed as part of the order process.
- If you require any further information which is not available by following our customer services links, please contact us directly email@example.com or call our customer service number on 0117 966 9684.
"Having used Portanets over the past few years in my own training with the Irish squad I knew they would be ideal to help me in my work with Irish clubs, colleges, schools, and also helping players to improve their game in a one to one or small group session.
It's such a versatile piece of kit that I can use in group sessions with clubs and also in a 1 on 1 or small group skills session. It offers real benefits to players at all levels and the ease at which it is assembled makes it a valuable asset to clubs and players alike.”